Who we are
This website is run by Gallery Roland Ross, located at 231 Northdown Rd, Margate CT9 2PJ. Our website address is www.roland-ross.com.
What data we collect
If you’re a site visitor
- When you visit our site, our server collects standard logging data including your IP address, the time of your visit, and your browser version. We use this information to maintain the security and reliability of our website and to prevent abuse. It is retained for six weeks.
- If you contact us by email, we collect your message and related metadata. We use this information to process your request and improve our service. This information is retained until you request its deletion.
If you’re a site administrator
- When you visit our login page, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. The login cookies are discarded when you log out of your account.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie containing the ID of the article will be saved in your browser. It is discarded after one day.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.